- Personal training includes individual approach to every client and takes place according to the system 1 to 1 (Coach - trainee), or in some cases 1 to 2 - if clients have approximately the same goals and circumstances allow them to do the same training!
- This approach includes:
-Development of a training program (reduction in body weight, increase muscle mass, strength training for professional athletes)
-Development of a nutrition program
-Measurement of the percentage of fat in the two-month level
-Doctor Examination at the expense of the club
-Development of a program of supplementation
Total Body Workout60 minutes
- medium intensity training that combines cardio with strength training. improves stamina, strength and endurance, and is suitable for all levels of exercisers.
- calorie consumption is up to about 450 calories per workout
Guided Training90 minutes
- Guided training takes place in a group of up to five trainees and can take up to 90 minutes.
- This program is suitable for all those who need professional supervision or lack sufficient motivation for training.
- You just come and we will show you how to train!
Mix aerobics60 minutes
- Combination of different fitness programs: classic aerobics, hi-low, tai bo, Hispanic, work out, pilates, yoga li>
Add a comment to this line
- Pilates is a subtle system of exercises that in a very safe manner, through light and continuous movements affects the development of strong abdominal and lumbar area.
- Improves circulation, corrects posture and relaxes mind and body.
- Pilates stretches and strengthens the muscles of the whole body using good quality movements and proper breathing.
- Pilates teaches the body posture, graceful movements, improves the strength and shapes muscles.
- Zumba Fitness is different, fun and effective.
- Blend of Latin and international music, creates a dynamic entertainment.
- By combining slow and fast pace activate all muscle groups and promote the creation of your body.
- To attend Zumba Fitness classes do not need prior experience in playing and practicing, it takes only your good will.